The home environment offers excellent living conditions for bacteria, mildew, mold and dust mites. Unpleasant odors, stains and discolorations, slimy films, allergies and asthma can all be results of a microbe infestation in your home.
With the Sanitized® antimicrobial hygiene function polymers and textiles like upholstery, carpets, curtains, air-conditioners, artificial leather, counter tops and door handles, towels, shower curtains, furniture, humidifiers and other household utensils are reliably protected:
- hinders the colonization and spread of bacteria and other microorganisms.
- reduces premature aging or material deterioration.
- extends service life of treated items.
- enhances functionality and performance
- fulfills the need for comfort, well-being and more peace of mind
Clean Zone Fact: An average of 327 bacteria per square centimeter are found in a normal household. (Source: statista.de 2015)
Sanitized® is the solution to bacteria in our daily lives. More about this topic in our Sanitized® News