Sanitized® T 99-19 is a product with an active ingredient based on a silane quaternary ammonium compound. The product is characterized by its outstanding chemical, physical, toxicological and ecotoxicological properties. The patented Sanitized® T 99-19 technology is unique worldwide in this active ingredient group and is highly resistant on a wide range of surfaces. Sanitized® T 99-19 can be applied on various substrate materials such as glass, textile, metal and PU foams with many different technologies.
Active ingredient: dimethyltetradecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride (CAS: 41591-87-1) Other names: tetradecyl dimonium silane
Sanitized® T 99-19 products are approved for OEKO-TEX standard 100, classes I-IV.
- High quality, innovative product for high-performance textiles
- Outstanding durability and effectiveness on all fibers
- Ease of application in the usual textile application processes
- Effectiveness against a broad spectrum of bacteria
- Acts indirectly against dust mites
- Low application costs
- Readily combined with many textile effects
- Also available with markers for the highest demands in the supply chain
Are you interested in finding out how the Sanitized® hygiene function can supplement your products?
We will gladly advise you and look forward to you contacting us either using the form below or directly.