Sanitized® offers various silver products for surface treatments (polymers and textiles). The natural antibacterial action of silver has been known already since antiquity. The Romans used the effects of the silver for water purification. The remarkable bacteriostatic effects of silver, a natural element, is a technology with a high level of acceptance. Sanitized® Silver products do not contain any nano particles.
Sanitized® Silver products are available as additives and as masterbatches for various polymers. The silver ions are embedded in an innovative carrier system. The effectiveness of Sanitized® Silver is highly valued, especially for articles such as sportswear, work wear, household textiles, etc.
Besides protection against bacteria, Sanitized® Silver also offers unique, natural and wash-resistant indirect protection against dust mites. The silver technology is especially suitable for applications in the field of bedding, mattresses and home textiles! Especially where a high hygiene level is required, e.g., in hospitals and homes for the elderly and other healthcare facilities.
Active ingredients: silver phosphate glass, silver nitrate or silver chloride on titanium dioxide
Most Sanitized® Silver products are approved for OEKO-TEX standard 100, classes I-IV.
- Broad spectrum of efficacy against bacteria and fungi
- Long-lasting protective action due to controlled silver ion release
- No nanotechnology
- Very high temperature resistance
- Very high washing, weathering and light stability
- No discoloration or yellowing
- Environmentally safe
- Excellent skin tolerance
- Durable wash-resistant hygiene function
- Qualitatively, a top-quality, innovative product (with current patent application)
- Simple application for the usual application processes
- Best silver product ecologically with highest extraction rates
- Low application costs
- Readily combined with many textile effects
Are you interested in finding out how the Sanitized® hygiene function can supplement your products?
We will gladly advise you and look forward to you contacting us either using the form below or directly.