Sustainability is of key importance already during the research and development phase of our products. Wherever possible, new developments are designed so that resource-saving application technologies can be used in the textile and polymer processing industry.
Sanitized® products are formulated so that they can be integrated into standard production processes. This saves on the use of additional special processing methods and makes an active contribution to energy – savings and emissions reduction. An additional advantage of the Sanitized® hygiene function is that normal cleaning cycles can be extended since the treated articles remain clean longer. Materials last longer and thus extending their useful-life.
Sanitized® benefits compared to untreated materials
- Polymers remain functional and attractive longer
- Prolonged useful life because less frequent washing
- Supports low-temperature laundry
- Reduction of detergent use and saves water and energy
- Lasting freshness even after extensive wearing of the same textile
- Compliance with the strictest international regulations and standards as well as certified safety for man and the environment