Zinc pyrithione has a broad antimicrobial spectrum of efficacy against various microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi, algae and indirectly against dust mites. The outstanding properties of zinc pyrithione with regard to effectiveness and compatibility are also used in cosmetic products.
Active ingredient: Zinc pyrithione
Most Sanitized® zinc pyrithione products are approved for OEKO-TEX standard 100, classes I-IV.
- Outstanding durability and effectiveness
- Broad spectrum of efficacy against bacteria, fungi and dust mites
- Long-lasting material protection, e.g., against rotting
- High wash resistance
- Ease of application in the usual application processes
- Readily combined with many textile effects, e.g., fluorocarbons
- Can be added to a dye bath
Are you interested in finding out how the Sanitized® hygiene function can supplement your products?
We will gladly advise you and look forward to you contacting us either using the form below or directly.